Monday, October 1, 2012


Hello All!

First of all, I am sorry but I do not have a lot of time to write this week so I will be brief but I want to tell you all how I am doing. Today we went to Taxco! It is this beautiful city up in the hills of Mexico about 30 minutes away from Iguala and the city is literally built into the hills. It has European style streets (very narrow), with beautiful Baroque architecture. The city also has amazing views. I took a lot of pictures so hopefully you will be able to see them soon. I do not know if all of them will send today. We also ate at a McDonalds which was heavenly.
 
This week, the work has been going a lot better. We have met this family with a mother and two kids named Susy, Cynthia, and David. They all came to church and are progressing so hopefully a baptismal date is soon!
 
I want all of you to know that God is real. That he lives and that he loves and knows each and every one of us. I want you to know that he has built me up everyday and teaches me something knew about myself everyday as I continue to ask him for help and draw closer to him. Read Mosiah Chapters 11 through 23 this week. Those chapters really spoke to my soul. It is so funny how real the scriptures are becoming for me. I know that when we read them with real intent, that we can receive so much guidance. I really wanted to say a lot more but I promise that I will write more next week. This is my first short letter. But hopefully you will see the pictures and that will make up for it. I love you all. I pray for you. I am safe and well. I hope that you are happy. 

Love,

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment