Monday, February 10, 2014


Hello Family and Friends!

I basically have next to 0 time to write to you all today because we had to move and now we have to go to Iguala so this letter is going to be a very short. I just wanted to let you all know that I know God is very present in each and every one of our lives. He loves us. He loves his children. When we humble ourselves and strive our best to serve him, we are able to feel that love even more strongly. I have so much love for the Savior. When I really take the time to think about what he did for me, it makes me emotional. His love is infinite and pure. Through him comes healing, joy, and peace. I am so grateful for relief, for the tender mercies that I have seen daily, and for the wonderful people that I have been blessed to teach. There is so much to be grateful for. I am focused on finishing strong and giving everything that I have. I have come to know and understand on a deeper level that God's plans are perfect, no matter how difficult the situation may seem in the moment. His timing and plans are always perfect. I love you all so very much.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment